Wholesale Voice Termination
Affordable, competitive and high quality voice termination across the globe
- Least cost routing managed by our professional and experienced trading team
- We use advanced, least cost routing technologies and tools.
- 3 Service Levels: Platinum, Gold and Silver
- Global (A-Z) coverage to ensure extensive market penetration
- Flexible, scalable, modular and customised wholesale services to cater individual client needs.
- Combination of pricing and performance to suit any specific needs and local market demands
- High-tech, online web reporting facility
- 24/7 customer service to guarantee complete client satisfaction
Soft-Switch (Grade-5) Partition
- Carriers have the opportunity to use Teleka’s latest equipment and efficient billing platform to start selling airtime
- We offer fully integrated and practically efficient turnkey solutions bundled with Quintum and Cisco hardware, carrier services and technical support
- Carriers can commence operations within 7-10 days
- Low-risk and easy to use outsourcing facilities which enables wholesale carries to aggregate existing interconnects and create virtual routes.
Be you own Voice Wholesaler
- Teleka offers a unique ‘White Label’ package for new carriers
- Cost-effective wholesale voice rates offered to carriers starting their own business
- Low start-up costs based on individual carrier’s capacity needs
- Easy online payment and balance checking facility
- Excellent customer service and superior voice quality
- Fast and easy account activation
Teleka’s White Label Package for wholesale carriers – Why Choose Us?
- Immediate access to over 400 direct routes
- Easy purchase of traffic at wholesale rates
- Carriers can sell our services under their own logo and brand name
- Transparent, advanced and user-friendly interface and online reporting on quality and traffic
- Effective and efficient exchange model, back-office support and cost-effective route management.
- Support, technical training, security and reliable billing platform, to minimise new market entry risks.
- TDM and VoIP
- Set and manage your own selling rate tables