Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the internet session finishes but you can delete them using some browsers, manually or using system utilities. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.
How to turn cookies off
If you would like to turn off cookies, you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how, or follow one of the links below for information about the specific browser you are using. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g online shops and services which you log in to) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off for these sites.
Cookies and How They Benefit You
Our Cookies Help Us To:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies